We at Gypsy With a Day Job really love finding a BIG adventure on a small budget! We know that sometimes you just have to get away, whether you have some extra funds or not. That is why we are dedicated to providing you with dozens of possible places to go, things to do, and Escapades to be had, with little or no cost.
We know there is no way we can find all the amazing places that are out there, so we will be be featuring the work of writers and travelers all over the place, right here on our Budget Trips page. In fact, if you know of an awesome Budget Escapade location that you think others would enjoy, please use our contact page, and make the corresponding selections. We would love to feature good content by our readers, for our readers!
We also firmly believe that even if you don't have a lot to spend, that you should be able to get a real vacation in once in a while, one way or another. We will constantly be looking for bargains and deals to share with you. But more importantly, we know that we are by no means experts in this area, yet. We do know people who are though, and we will provide you with links to their articles, or websites, as it seems appropriate. Believe us, there are some people out there who travel the world on no more than it costs to stay at home!
Recent Budget Trip Posts
- Beautiful Giant City State Park
18 Sep 2017
- The Outdoor Playground Called UTAH
9 Sep 2017
- Kayaking at Silver Springs State Park
5 Sep 2017
- What’s a Geocache? Do You Geocache??
16 Aug 2017
- Expert Hiking-10 Tips, NOT Seen in Movies
9 Aug 2017
- Cathedral Caverns State Park
7 Aug 2017
- New Salem State Park-Lincoln History
31 Jul 2017
- Falling Waters State Park, Florida
27 Jul 2017
- Adventure at Matthiessen State Park
10 Jul 2017
- Glorious US State Parks, Beautiful Budget Travel
7 Jul 2017
- Olde English Faire- A Renaissance Fair
2 Jul 2017
- Turkey Run State Park
12 Jun 2017